Here's everything You need to know about Unlock 3 Guidelines(in Brief)
Unlock 3 Guidlines has been released by Ministry of Home affairs(MHA) and will be valid from 1st August 2020 to 31st August 2020
Unlock 3 Guidelines as per MHA;-
1) In areas outside the Containment Zones, all activities will be permitted, except the following
2) Independence day functions at National, State, District, Sub-Division, Municipal and Panchayat levels and 'At Home Functions, wherever held, will be allowed with social distancing and by following other health protocols eg. wearing of masks.
3) Lockdown will be limited to Containment Zones till 31st August 2020.
4) States/ UTs, based on their assessment of the situation, may prohibit certain activities outside the Containment zones, or impose such restrictions as deemed necessary. However, there shall be no restriction on inter-State and intra-State movement of persons and goods including those for cross land-border trade under Treaties with neighbouring countries. No separate permission/approval/ e-permit will be required for such movements.
5)Movement of persons with SOPs
Movement by passenger trains and Shramik special trains; domestic passenger air travel; movement of Indian Nationals stranded outside the country and of specified persons to travel abroad; evacuation of foreign nationals; and sign-on and sign-off of Indian seafarers will continue to be regulated as per SOPs issued.
6) Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years are advised to stay at home, except for no essential and health purposes
7) National Directives for COVID-19 Management National Directives for COVID-19 Management, as specified in Annexure I shall continue to be followed throughout the country.
8) Any person violating these measures will be liable to be proceeded against as per the provisions of Section 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005, besides legal action under Section 188 of the IPC, and other legal provisions as applicable. Extracts of these penal provisions are at Annexure II